Took thiese with my Nikon D40 from a Airplane going to PUerto RIco

PuertoRIcoAUg2009474.jpg

PuertoRIcoAUg2009038.jpg

PuertoRIcoAUg2009037.jpg

PuertoRIcoAUg2009034.jpg

PuertoRIcoAUg2009475.jpg

PuertoRIcoAUg2009477.jpg

PuertoRIcoAUg2009478.jpg

thats awesome... they would make a great advertisement for jet blue lol you should e-mail them about that :lmao:

Nitpick: Many have hints of vignetting, especially the first and last. You might want to crop that out. Also, the bottom half of 2 and 3 look underexposed.

Overall I like them, though. Good work!

Nitpick: Many have hints of vignetting, especially the first and last. You might want to crop that out. Also, the bottom half of 2 and 3 look underexposed.

Overall I like them, though. Good work!

2 and 3 were taking on a different plane and the window was either dirty or moisture build up between the two windows , The others that where the sky is more blue and you see jet blue were taken from the same plane , I know this might sound dum - but what is VIGNETTING ??? as far as crop heck I'm just learning how to take photos ..LOL..:lmao:

But thanks for your input I definitly want to improve in my photo taking .

Neat clouds, would make a great ad image for jet blue, lol.

Vignetting is the darkness in the corners.

Images 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 of just clouds have potential. A simple Levels adjustment if your editing software enables this, would enhance them quite a bit. Because you've said it's okay to edit your photos, I've done that with one of them.

3823611071_ebb002dc0e_o.jpg

Given more time, I'd have either cloned out that bit of wing at photo left, or cropped it out.

With a Levels adjustment, all I did was slide the black and white sliders inward just a little, increasing contrast, and slide the gamma slider (mid tones) to the right a bit, slightly darkening the mid tones.

Most reactions

Back