clouds

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
took this some hours ago, before the thunderstorm in Paris started ... it is raining heavily at the moment.

_MG_8009.jpg

WOW Blackpool Tower!!

Great shot there Alex worthy on a POTM nomination

WOW Blackpool Tower!!

Great shot there Alex worthy on a POTM nomination

thanks, you think so=? ..

actually, I cannot judge if it looks good ... sitting in front of a terrible screen! :p

thanks, you think so=? ..

actually, I cannot judge if it looks good ... sitting in front of a terrible screen! :p

seriously mate you need to get a good monitor :biglaugh:

beautiful!

thank you both :)

It's been said......!

I like the silhouette of the bridge figures. Get rid of the flag on the left edge......

OM'sO

Boy, I'm going to feel like such a bad guy...

I like it, butttt....

I like the top half. It's really nice. Nice pastells, love the silver lining and the sunshine streaming down.

The bottom half, not so much. I think it's interesting subject matter, but I'm left a bit flat with the lack of contrast. Playing with "curves" might help, but it won't be simple. or maybe highlight/shadows control, or a mask with brightness/contrast?

Lastly, I think it the entire photo might look even better with the white balance set somewhere else. It's a tad golden, which may be what you are going after, but when I set the white point to the silver lining (thereby reducing the yellow cast), the photo seemed to "pop" a bit more.

Anyways these are all just opinions, so take them with a grain of salt. :lol:

wow, what a great shot. I agree somewhat with gmarquez regarding the bottom of the picture but then again I like the contrast between Heaven and Earth. =)

Thanks all :)

Boy, I'm going to feel like such a bad guy...

Don't feel like that, critizism is welcome :)

Actually, even on the screen I am sitting in front now, I do not like the foreground very much myself. But I will leave proper processing to when I'm back. Will keep your opinion in mind, certainly :)

Most reactions

Back