TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1540.sized.jpg

IMG_1535.sized.jpg

IMG_1550.sized.jpg

IMG_1574_sized.jpeg

Taken on a trip last weekend. The last one had to be cropped....there was part of my finger on top. Duh.

I like them all, 3 and 4 are my favorites.

I like the composition in the 4th pic.
I like the post processing in the 3rd pic

Nice work.
I think the last one would look even better if the road in the bottom left corner was cropped out. I'd crop it horizontally as opposed to vertically, because you wouldn't loose the barn in the background.

> canonrebel: there was no postprocessing on the 3d ;)
> TwistMyArm: thanks for the tip!

Thanks all for the comments!

Lyanna said:
> canonrebel: there was no postprocessing on the 3d ;)

Thanks all for the comments!

Post processing is fine with me. I even prefer it--Art is Art regardless of how it is obtained. Post processing more often than not, saves a photograph from being a snapshot. When the photograph transcends the the scene that inspired it, it is truely art.

I was fooled into thinking your photo had been edited because parts of the sun and parts of the rays seemed to be in front of the cloud rather than originating behind it and shining through it.

Your photograph is a work of Art. The blue hot spot probably adds to the totality. You did good.

the last is the best in my mind. It feels so real that I almost forget I am sitting behind my computer and not standing on the side of the road at the field.

I would agree about the road comment in the bottom left corner, but other than that this one deserves a frame on the wall.

LOL and you know what....it was a rush job cause I shot it from the car window (passenger seat) with my boyfriend driving at oh...60 miles an hour *g*

I'm going to crop it and see what it looks like

farmland.sized.jpg

You were right! Wow :)
I think I might print this one at postersize indeed *g*

Indeed....much better!! It's amazing how a crop here and there can change a photo for the better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back