Cloudy Sky + Sunset Beach

angelikmermaid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took the sunset pictures about a year ago... everyone keeps saying thay look like postcards. I owe the sky pictures to my boy friend. if it wasnt for him i woudnt have see how beautiful the sky was. i hope you all enjoy them. and your comments are welcome.

Picture15.jpg

Picture14.jpg

Picture13.jpg

Picture8.jpg

Picture9.jpg

Picture10.jpg

glad you guys like them so far... tho i dont know why thay dont look clear like that sound be.. i wounder if its my scanner... what do you guys think?

Hi angel, yes you can always expect to lose at least a little definition with scanning, and people's monitors are all so different, so what might look okay on yours might look too light or dark to someone else. :wink: Just take it in stride.

I like all your cloud shots, the sunrays are beautiful. I'd agree that the palm tree shot is the strongest image, it frames the sunset nicely. :D

terri said:
Hi angel, yes you can always expect to lose at least a little definition with scanning, and people's monitors are all so different, so what might look okay on yours might look too light or dark to someone else. :wink: Just take it in stride.

hmmm... i havnt thought about all of that befor. good point.... it makes sense.

thanks btw ;)

Most reactions

Back