Clown

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Fernando, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Fernando

Fernando TPF Noob!

Thank You all for the comments in my first post.
    Here's another photo. Hope you like it.

[​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Now, THIS is a rare take of a clown. You would expect a photo from up front, with the clown looking funny or pulling some face or doing some action... and then you come to this thread and --- get a little surprise!

And a good one, mind!
    Very good. To have him lie down on the street, eyes closed, resting, seen from behind instead of front... is all such a surprise. Was this one taken at dusk, when the sun was already fading? I'm wondering if that is where the blue tint comes from? The make-up stands out nicely, although the colours clash with the clothes. But that is not your fault, and it is a CLOWN after all. So colours MAY clash :D.

3. Pax

Pax TPF Noob!

WOW, Fernando! Now this is the first picture of a clown that I actually like. Even like a lot! (I usually hate clowns... heartily!) What a wonderful shot. The blueish light is just amazing - gives some melancholic feel to the picture - and makes such a contrast to the usual happy and funny clowny atmosphere on clown pictures. VERY well done!

4. mincel

mincel TPF Noob!

Cool, this is really an unusual picture of a clawn. Great shot!

5. Jeff/fotog

Jeff/fotog TPF Noob!

I didn't think clowns were supposed to sleep! Anyway, I like the picture...if you had moved around and shot him from above imagine the possibilities? You might want to check your color balance here, looks kinda blue from this monitor from a techical point of view. But the irony of a sleeping clown by itself is very charming.

www.jefferyraymond.com

6. Fernando

Fernando TPF Noob!

Thank all for your comments I really appreciate.
    It was taken in the afternoon about 4:00 pm but in the shade made for two buildings.