Clutter or Personality

elsaspet said:
I like it. I think it shows personality. I like the rock posters in the background, and the string of light adds interest in your conversion. If you are trying to tell a "backstory" along with this photo, I think you have done an excellent job.
Well done.

my thoughts exactly.

eydryan said:
look at that guy from incubus, i've been listening to incubus for a long time now and i saw no connection between him and his music. not even after you told me...

But that photo wasn't about Incubus. In fact, it wasn't even about him. It was just the right pose the right shirt, and the right colors. It really didn't mean anything that he was Mike. He was just a guy, like any other, to me.

On another note, I'm going to see what I have again. The ceiling is not as cluttered, but does have large metal beans jutting across it.

Thanks everyone. You've all been so helpful.

_KA

well you are right, but i was meaning it in a general sense. like, even if, because incubus is a band i know(heard a few tunes :)), these guys... i don't. and i was trying to explain my view here by that picture of a singer from incubus.

however, to support your argument, context is also a lot of meaning, so i'll give this round to you :D

Most reactions

Back