CN Tower - B&W c&c welcome

Zabimaru

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i'm assuming c&c means comments and criticism or something like that. I seen everybody posting that so i thought i should too lol.

Anyway, i took this over a year ago. I was visiting toronto with my family and we went to the cn tower(like every tourist does). I snapped a few pictures of it but this was my favourite.

It was captured on a very basic digital camera(not an SLR) i had no control over apperture or shutterspeed etc i just pointed and clicked. I didn't even know what apperture and shutterspeed were last year.

I took it through photoshop at the start of the year(around mid-january) just to play around with it and practice with different tools etc. (if anyone wants to see the original let me know.)

Can't post up any of my new pictures yet because i'm using film and i'm still getting used to the processing etc.

Picture048bw.jpg

Interesting shot. Good job.

like that angle and bird's eye view down at the buildings below - i think the b&w adds to it too (not sure how though).

thanks to both of you.

It definitley looks better in black and white, i didn't like the colours of the original and the shadow seems stronger in B&W than what it did in the original.

Just an very untrained eye here, but I like it. I'd be interested in seeing the original

The stadium (Leafs?) and the centrality of the CN tower don't do it for me.
I cropped the photo and upped the contrast. Result is below.

That said, love the creative shot. :)
Picture048bw.jpg

Most reactions

Back