Coach in action

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by LaFoto, Mar 17, 2005.

1. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    During one of the past swim meets, I decided I wanted to get some photos of my daughter's coach from the Oldenburg Elite Training Centre "at work", i.e. while either one or a couple of "her swimmers" were under way. I took them without flash, handheld, and still thought they were all ok when I saw them on the little display. In the end the one I like most is most "un-OK" (severe camera shake). Still, I like it and therefore won't delete it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here comes (best and worst, the latter technically)
    "Legwork! Legwork!"

[​IMG]

My daughter is going to training camp in Turkey with her in two days from now (for two weeks) - maybe that's why I felt I wanted to put these up.

2. anua

anua TPF Noob!

i like it as a series, la Foto! - :) ah, and congrats to your daughter!!! , ive seen other pics with her - she must be good ! -:)

3. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thank you for your comments, Anja.
    I know that not one of these is any good, technically. They're not sharing anything artistic with you but rather "my private album", as it were. At the time, I'd had my little digital Canon for five days and was still very much fiddling around with it... though that is no excuse...