Code

Rob said:
I will see what I can come up with. I was also thinking Vampire.

Rob

I'm so used to reading backwards ... I automatically started on the right ... but it wasn't making sense!

YAY again ... Rob and the vamp props!!

I can't wait!!!

Hum. Ho blood. in covered and bitten being mind don't who volunteers of couple a finding in be will difficulty only the suspect I problem. a isn't that backwards something write to me prefer you if Well

right? ... Heathrow at up us pick you'll ... eye red the on be will I and Raven ... Rob

today? mooks the Why? whassup? ... PhotoGal

photo gal said:
!sucks it know just I.......flu or cold a it's if know don't I :meh:

Bless your heart! I had that cold mess last week and it was hideous! You go and get some OJ and a fifth of Stoli ... screwdrivers cure strep, bronchitis and dramatically reduce the length of colds.

Raven's Rules: gargle with Listerine seven times a day ... smear Vicks Vapor Rub on every non-varnished surface and keep Epsom salts handy or something ...

Get better, girlie ... QUICK! :hugs:

anicole said:
Bless your heart! I had that cold mess last week and it was hideous! You go and get some OJ and a fifth of Stoli ... screwdrivers cure strep, bronchitis and dramatically reduce the length of colds.

Raven's Rules: gargle with Listerine seven times a day ... smear Vicks Vapor Rub on every non-varnished surface and keep Epsom salts handy or something ...

Get better, girlie ... QUICK! :hugs:

Thanks Nicole....as for the screwdriver.......I'm heading that way right now........with fresh oranges even! So you can picture me squeezing for the next 10 minutes!Thanks for the kind words! :hugs:

yo photogal...the gargggggggling with scope or lystrine really works... trust me.....

and there is nothing on Gods green earth that mentholatum/vicks cant cure... good for what ails you....

may not help, but it wont hurt..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back