Coffe Cup

emo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
my inspiration for this shot was the song that has a line "clouds in my coffee" :D but the cloud from from the hot didn't came out :mrgreen:, so i just bumped it in PS to make it look more darker shot..

coffeecup27rh.jpg

comments, suggestions & critisms are welcome.. thank your for dropping by...

Well. Nice.
I think I'd crop it so the white on the right would no longer show, and the brown patch in the left bottom corner, and something softly shining on the left, either.

^ i agree, also id suggest some diffused lighting on top of the cup and spot meter it at the brightest point isolating it in the pic...

better, shame you have that distracting line! :grumpy: i always end up with things like that

duncanp said:
better, shame you have that distracting line! :grumpy: i always end up with things like that

it is frustrating.. i really dont know how to make a clean edit in PS :(

Well, definitely better, though now I am a little sad to see the spoon go. I thought that was an interesting by-element to the picture.
And wouldn't the clone-tool in PS do a good job on the cable in the background, since all you'd have to do is replace cable by more background?

ok, after spending much time on this.. here's my final edit :)

coffeecup33uv.jpg

pah rubbish lol, only joking good job, :thumbup:

just one thing i would make that spoon stand out more lol ;)

duncanp said:
pah rubbish lol, only joking good job, :thumbup:

just one thing i would make that spoon stand out more lol ;)

hehehe.. thanks.. i'll try the spoon next time :D

Right, I got emo's permission to edit his initial post just a little, this is what I have come up with:

coffeecup27rh_myedit.jpg

I liked the dark background and am not too happy with the poor-in-contrast "final edit", and I cropped the frame so the cup is moved a bit off centre and the spoon is still visible. I cloned out the cable and upped the highlights a bit in curves.

thank you so much LaFoto.. i already saved your edit in my picture folder ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back