coffee and great?

Ab$olut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been taking pics of random things today seeing as I don't get out in the day much :lol:

coffeejc0.jpg

greatcr6.jpg

c&c welcome :)

I love the idea of the first picture. It is a bit dark but I think it would make a great shot if it were lightened up a bit.

I did some more at lower shutter but they came out blurred this was without a tripod btw :mrgreen: I think my cameras screen is giving me a false sence of brightness hmm will have to go lower shutter than I usually 'think' from now on as alot of people comment on my pics being dark..

coffee2wg1.jpg

This better?

I did some more at lower shutter but they came out blurred this was without a tripod btw :mrgreen: I think my cameras screen is giving me a false sence of brightness hmm will have to go lower shutter than I usually 'think' from now on as alot of people comment on my pics being dark..

I don't know what camera you have, but if it has an option to view the histogram, I would recommend using that to judge.

The shadows need brighting, not the highlights. The problem is, you probably didn't capture any detail, and you can't get it now.

I don't know what camera you have, but if it has an option to view the histogram, I would recommend using that to judge.

The shadows need brighting, not the highlights. The problem is, you probably didn't capture any detail, and you can't get it now.

I think my camera has this somewhere if you mean a graph of the levels? :confused: will have to find it what am I looking for?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back