Coffee Shop Advice

keith204

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Do I sell multiple prints of the same picture? There are 3 or 4 pictures that I have being developed, that many people will want. Let's say I have photos A B C and D. Photo B sells fast, and there were multiple people interested. Do I post another Photo B, and let it sell too?

You mean....can you sell the same photo to two people?

It really depends. Like...if some random bought the picture first, but the subject wants to buy it...then yes. But otherwise I'd probably keep it one off...since that's the kind of shooting you seem to do.

However, it's not a bad thing to sell more than one of the same print. You can sell 100 if you really wanted to...you own the rights.

I see what you're saying. Maybe it's a matter of... if other people REQUEST the picture, then maybe I'd sell it to them. However, I've decided to not put up a second print of the same picture in the coffee shop. There's just something wrong about paying $xx for a picture and then all of the sudden, seeing another copy in the same place a week later.

You had some good points. Thanks.

Other people... agree/disagree?

Perhaps numbering them for sale in limited quantities?

ooh, good plan. Then, people know it can be sold again, but also know it's a 'limited edition' so they'll value it more. Great plan. I'll probably only do that on some pictures, and charge differently on those.

Most reactions

Back