Cold Day at the Tracks

what focal point is 10-15 feet ahead? I think you would've been just fine with F8 or F11 max.

There are times to use much tighter apertures like f16-f22 but it's usually to create an effect in conjunction with slow shutter such as creamy water.

Thanks @Trever1t! I'll keep that in mind next time!

I like the "updated" one better. The trees stand out a bit more and the tracks are separated from the bed a bit better. The differences are all in slight degrees, but in a comparison, for me at least, the second B&W is better.

WesternGuy

I like the "updated" one better. The trees stand out a bit more and the tracks are separated from the bed a bit better. The differences are all in slight degrees, but in a comparison, for me at least, the second B&W is better.

WesternGuy

I'm stealing your words again, Western Guy! :) I agree with all of this.

WesternGuy

I'm stealing your words again, Western Guy! :) I agree with all of this.
No problem. They say that imitation is the best form of flattery, so I guess I am flattered.:icon_cheers::biggrin-93:

WG

Most reactions

Back