Cold spell

Torus34

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We've been seeing some low [for us] temperatures lately in the northeast. It's spawned a rash of comments of a 'can you top this?' nature.

One I liked was,

'It was so cold today that I saw a kid wearing a coat instead of a hoodie.'

Feel free to add.

JIM!!! :sun: :hug::

I am so happy to see you back! Missed you greatly.

And yes, it's been frigid...even here in the SE USA we dipped down to 15 degrees within the last few days. :shock:

Terri!!!!!

You've no idea how nice it is to be back. I've missed you and the gang too, very much. Things got in the way. But here I am. I've even managed to post a photo in the Landscape & Cityscape section -- first one ever, btw. Figured it was far past time to show my 'chops', as it were. Who know? I might even figure out how to upload an avatar!

Anyhow, here I am. I've started by providing some instructive [I hope] and gentle criticism for some real newbee shots. I'll try to do so for several each week.

'Nuff!

I'm back. How can I help?

Jim/Torus34 -- Tottenville.

PS: On global warming. Ever notice that old, like really old, people are always cold? Whistler's mother didn't wear that shawl for nothing, right? Well, I've figured out that as I get older, I'm getting colder at the same rate as global warming is heating things up. Net result? I won't feel the cold of old age -- ever. Gee whiz, Mr. Science!

j

Most reactions

Back