Cold Steel

DramaDork626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dramadork626.deviantart.com
I got the idea from Lithium Picnic, cuz he is my artistic role model and he is amazing. Of course it isnt nearly the same, its just the same theme. Gotta do things my own way. I through the mini handcuffs in there because the collar along seemed a little too plain. I thought it would be a good addition and give something more to look at. I like the way metal looks in photography. or steel, whatever. I tried my hardest to give it a professional look. What are your thoughts hobson?
Metal.jpg

hmm interesting idea, but I'd play more with a light. it is too strong for me especially n the left side. the part of alost over exposed belt is a bit distracting. Mabe try bouncing a flash from a ceiling, the you'll get the whole belt and cuffs lighten in the same way.I don't know what were you trying to say behind this picture and the light, but if you can play with it more, just share with us your attemtps :)

meh, light is an issue with me. My camera has an extremely bright flash and I cant change it, it messes my photos up alot. Only reason i didnt play with it in Gimp was because I wanted the metal to look a certain way :/
I need a new camera, but im workin with what I have for now

Most reactions

New Topics

Back