Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dusted off my camera to go out at 2 in the morning in 8 degree Fahrenheit weather.

This was the only shot I got of this particular scene before my battery died and I had to go back inside.

ColdSM.jpg

Cool beans. I like it, too. Almost surreal with how black that... blackness is.

Cool beans. I like it, too. Almost surreal with how black that... blackness is.

And the funny thing is, this is in the middle of town, across the road from me on the other side of mainstreet. That black void in the distance is a coal dump/slag pile leftover from my town's mining days. That's why there are no buildings or lights that way.

This area is where they hold the Barrel Races every august during our town's summer celebration.

Makes me want to stick my tongue to it. :D

I like the photo.
I like the blanket of snow, I like the sparkle, I like the fade, and I like the lines of the fence taking you into the darkness.

What I am on the fence about :)meh:), is the turning up of the snow at the fence line, and the second fence.

Soo many snow photo's from the u.s hehe.. I would sit on top of the fence or another object to get the same shot with a different perspective ;)

Nice one! Love the extreme natural contrast and especially the sparkling detail in the snow. I'll agree that it might have been better without the second fence, but what are you going to do, right? I mean, I always carry my industrial strength fence removal tool, but I know not everyone does!

Thanks. I did, in fact, leave my fence remover at home.

That was actually the only thing I didn't really like about the shot, myself, and I probably would have taken more from different angles and such, possibly eliminating the fence from view, but as I said, I got this shot off, and my battery died. My other battery was already dead. I haven't had my camera out in months.

I love love love that photo! It absolutely works for me!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back