Coldplay Concert

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I didn't pay anything for the tickets so I can't complain, but now that I look back I wish I had traded them in for something closer.

Got some amazing pictures, even from where I was sitting. The playlist was exactly what I wanted to hear. Apparently they were filming for the DVD that's coming up.

Funny story about getting the camera in...

So I was stressing about getting it in. I took the batteries out and gave them to my friend. If they told me I couldn't bring it in I would have said there's no batteries in the camera. Get to the door and the girls like "what's in the bag" I unzip the pockets and she's like "is that a video camera" I'm like "no just a camera", she's like "can I see it?". I pull it out and she's like "you're lucky, if that lens was any bigger I you wouldn't be allowed in with it".

I had my 50mm 1.8 on it. The 18-55mm was in the bag. Damnit!!! If only I had something with some more zoom I coulda taken some even better shots!!

Still got some really cool panorama's and some cool stage shots.

Will post when I get home and have a chance to resize them.

shame about the zoom, but hey at least you got some pics eh... looking forward to the pano's..... i still haven't seen them live, a bit slack really...they've played around here a few times... better than you thought?

No, I've seen a few taped concerts, and too be honest watching those was better than going to the concert. It's nice to be able to say "I was there", but When you can't really make out the band members, those people on stage could be anyone right? It doesn't feel that real.

I don't know. Concerts don't really do it for me, unless I'm in the front row area. And I can SEE the singers.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a job doing that one day. But then, much like last night I was too busy taking pictures a lot of the time.

bace said:
No, I've seen a few taped concerts, and too be honest watching those was better than going to the concert. It's nice to be able to say "I was there", but When you can't really make out the band members, those people on stage could be anyone right? It doesn't feel that real.

I don't know. Concerts don't really do it for me, unless I'm in the front row area. And I can SEE the singers.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a job doing that one day. But then, much like last night I was too busy taking pictures a lot of the time.

One day I will see them in concert. And U2.

Most reactions

Back