Collage/storyboard advice! Does it work?

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So originally they started out as a way for me to save my "scrap" photographs... but Im not sure if Im overly sold on them. Im wondering if people actually sell these things (as prints) and if theyre worth the hassle? Do you offer them? Do they fly like hot cakes, or are they a waste of time?

I did this one that the parents, aunt, grandparents and great grandparents went nutso over. Technically though, Im not sure it sits well with me. What do you think.

34.jpg

Im sure someones going to tell me if the customer likes it then they like it, be happy with it, but I need to hear the opinions on these things. Love them? Hate them?

oh I lke it ... I`m scrapping too ...
maybe you can take a third pic and wrote someone ...

here is one of my designs ... *only an idea ..*

Im a Scrapper myself.... Im into the story boards.. YES people do buy them NO doubt... Its a great way to save a *storY* and hang it on the wall.... Your best bet would be to present to the family you are doing the story board for and let her know she has the option of getting one.. IF she doesnt want one she will tell U... :)

Great job with it!

I'd go with a little more separation between the two images. Right now, it looks like his hand is going right into his neck.
But I could see where parents are likely to go ga-ga over things like this.

I find them cheesy as actual "portraits", but they are fun little snapshots and presented as such - and most parents adore high cheese when it comes to their own little wedges, right? ;) If you're onto something that sells and you don't mind putting them together, I'd say go for it!

I agree with what's been mentioned about these particular images needing some separation. Both cute shots.

very interesting ideas for scrapping, etc. I especially like Funkyflames approach with the nice image seperation, etc. Very impressive.

I had not those of doing these myself, how much do you typically charge to put one together?

I really like how you put it together. I love the closeness of the two images, and the concentric arcs. The kid's face is too close to the white line; I'd like to see more of him. If he'd been leaning over a little more it would be perfect. I think that the reason that your clients are excited is because it's not like something they've seen before. You had plenty of fairly straight stuff for them to look at right? I think it's great to throw in a few that are off-beat.

Most reactions

Back