Collage

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm working on putting together a collage of my Cambodia pics. I chose my favorites and am putting them together in PS...so I need a bit of opinion and critique of what I've got goin so far. I like the left half of the pic, but the right side seems uneven with three photos. Feel free to make any other suggestions towards improvement. This is the first collage I've ever put together, but it's quite fun really :)

Collage.jpg

Great idea! I like your composition, but I would like to see the faces have a bit more prominence in terms of opacity over the clothing and other elements.

Amanda, this is really cool and a great idea. I like the composition and I would agree with the others about the opacity of the faces versus the clothing. Your are definately on the right track though.

Thanks all...getting the faces right is the part I'm having difficulty with. I'm using the gradient tool to do the blending of pics, but was having trouble with the two on the right especially. So if anyone has any tips on how to do it better I would appreciate it ;)

Most reactions

Back