collages

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I guess my photo posts are few and far between these days. Ive been trying to climb my way out of this photo slump Ive been in lately by taking new approaches, so heres a couple of collages....

coffee%20and%20biscuit.jpg

shack3.jpg

Thanks for taking a peek :sun:

A slump just means you're not taking enough pictures! I really like these... for some reason I really want a cookie.

-Joe

Where you been girl? Glad you posted something :thumbup:

I like these. I would also like to see them with different hues in some of the squares...more of an abstract feel...maybe?

Awesome work Karalee. I keep flipping back and forth to see which one I like better and cant pick. Both are really well done.

That is cool! Kinda looks like the images you see on documentaries where they take a bunch of pictures from a satellite to make one big picture and the exposures don't exactly match. Or the ones you see in National Geographic of ships underwater like when they did the special on the Titanic. Great work K.

stunning work, Kara. :thumbup:
how many frames are those, per pic?

Wow thanks so much for the feedback, really makes me realise I should be shooting more than I do :blushing: :heart: :mrgreen:.

Dan, for these theres about 15-20 frames, depending on your subject and what lens you use I guess, and then just stick em together however you fancy ;).

I like the second one a lot!

Oh.... Digital Matt ... aren't you supposed to be on your honeymoon?!?!

Karalee said:
Dan, for these theres about 15-20 frames, depending on your subject and what lens you use I guess, and then just stick em together however you fancy ;).
Cool! :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back