Collections

Sounds good! Is the camera in your avatar a Super Ikonta C or a Moskva?

It is maskva 4, very nice camera!

We normally do not collect camera's ... we generally only have cameras that we use frequently ... picked up some TLR's, and the Maxxums to shoot B&W Infrared but we also decided to pickup some oldies from Silvano's collection.

Kodak No.2 Folding Pocket Brownie
Kodak Brownie Target Six-20
Kodak Jiffy Six-20
Kodak Baby Brownie Special

Leudi extinction light meter

Minolta Autocord (export)
Minolta Autowide
Minolta X-700
Minolta Maxxum 9000
Minolta Maxxum 7000i

Olympus XA

Ricoh Diacord G

Rochester Optical Folding Premier (1st edition ... 1892 ?) 5x7 plate

Voigtlander (Baby) Bessa 46
Voigtlander (Baby) Bessa 66
Voigtlander Perkeo I

Yashica-Mat (this one's got a f/2.8 viewing lens) .... [this one is gone/sold]

Ziess Ikon Vitessa 500EA

Only the Perkeo, and Rochester Optical are in non-working condition (the ROC just needs a ground glass)
... though I am not sure about the Pocket Brownie.
Blacksheep is going to try some 620 film in a couple of the Kodaks.

Updates:

Canon 7
Canon P
Leica IIF
Ricoh Ricolet (non-working)

Minolta Semi P
Leica II
Minolta-35 model II ver. b

Last edited:
Uh, I discovered just now this sub forum. Nice! And feeling at home :) .

Nothing expensive or really rare, left-right, top-bottom:

• [*=left]Hanimex 400/6.3 8, Rokinon 500/8 mirror, Pentax Takumar 200/4, Zeiss Jena Triotar 135/4, Tamronn BBar 135/2.5, Jupiter 37A 135/3.5

[*=left]Cyclop 85/1.5, Nikon E-series 100/2.8, Yashica Yashikor 35/2.8, Helios 58/2, Zeiss Jena Sonnar 135/3.5

[*=left]Porst 50/1.7 (Cosina made), Zenitar 50/1.9, Pentacon 50/1.8, Zeiss Jena Tessar 50/2.8, Zeiss Jena Tessar 50/2.8 Zebra, Mir 37/2.8

[*=left]Petri 55/1.8, Tamron BBar 28/2.5, Zeiss Pancolar 50/2, Voigtländer Color Ultron 50/1.8, Rikenon 55/1.4 (Tomioka made?)

[*=left]Schneider-Kreuznach Componar 135/4.5, Industar 50/3.5, Tominon 105/4.5 (from scientific Polaroid), Vest Pocket Kodak meniscus (~75/11, the oldest here), Wray Supar 2"/4.5
Mounts are mostly M42, plus Nikon, C/Y, and some enlarger lens.

Missing from picture: Mir 20/3.5, a dismantled 35/2.8 that I'm using for building a tilt&shift (bendycam style), and the forthcoming Leica Summicron 50/2 (Leicaflex body included :) ).

Some of my cameras. $cameras1.jpg

I try not to collect box cameras but now and then a lovely conditioned one just begs to be bought

$IMG_18941w_zpsf02af6e7.jpg

$IMG_19031w_zps92b01c8e.jpg

I have a few box cameras, one that's similar to your first one pictured. That's a nice one, looks in beautiful condition, fairly advanced for a box camera.

I've gotten some of the Kodak Series filters and some of those fit the various box cameras.

Last edited:
It was one of the last around 1955 to 1957 some parts are gold plated
It had a close up lens you could push in and a yellow filter as well for sunny days

I just started my vintage camera collection about a year ago. My boyfriend decided to join in too, so this is what we've got so far:

(the names link to pictures of the said model)

Argus C3
Kodak no 1 Eastman
Kodak Six-20 Brownie E
Pickwik
Yashica-44
Agfa Billy Record II

Movie
Holiday II
Revere 8 Model 40

SLR's
Pentax ME-Super (w/ 50mm F1.7 lens)
Canon AE-1 (w/ 50mm F1.8 lens)
Miranda Sensorex (w/ 135mm, 50mm & 28mm lenses)
Vivitar 220/SL (w/ 50mm lens)
Ricoh Singlex TLS (w/ 55mm lens)

+ a few Kodak Instamatics.

We've been using the Argus C3, Miranda Sensorex and Canon AE-1 so far. Looking forward to trying out some of the others too.
It's a fun hobby to say the least. :)

My wife and I collect old cameras. We've got a bit of an eccentric collection. Most are functional.

Here's the list:

Olympus OM-1n and T20 flash
Aires 35-V
Polaroid Swinger model 20
Kodak Junior Six-20
Kodak No. 1 Junior with Autographic back (NOT labeled a No.1 Junior Autographic)
Kodak Pony II
Kodak Flash Bantam
Franka Rolfix
Kodak Vest Pocket
No. 1 Pocket Kodak (worth mentioning-is NOT pocket size by any stretch of the imagination)
Herbert George Herco Imperial box camera
Kodak Duaflex II TLR
Imperial Mercury Satellite

Nothing overly valuable, but they have collector value to us, and that's what matters.

Camera collection - a set on Flickr

DSC05850 by longm1985, on Flickr

^Kodak No. 1 Junior with an Autographic back, made in 1914. We've got a roll taken with it out for development. Ironically, the roughest of the bellows cameras is the most functional. Go figure, right?

Fdee, the one with the smiley face. What is that one? I think my wife would like one as a random gift/when I inevitably make her mad.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back