AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys and gals,

It looks like I have some catching up to do after being away 10 days without internet access. My wife had my full attention for the whole time :wink:

I took over 1,200 images at several locations. We stayed mostly in Williamsburg in Virginia and here are a few images. It will take some time to sort threw them and post them on my site, especially with a very busy weekend schedule in September. Three aviation shoots for magazines and two wedding shoots over the next four weekends. I just may need another holiday after that :roll:

Anyway, here is a sneak preview of some images.

AugSept_2004_Virginia_5_091.jpg

AugSept_2004_Virginia_5_131.jpg

AugSept_2004_Virginia_5_149.jpg

AugSept_2004_Virginia_4_189.jpg

Cheers,

Eric

Wow...they're all great, but that first one is a keeper! Good timing! Did you just get that by chance or were you using a multiple picture drive mode?

Am I going to be seeing any of your work in my flying magazines? Chances are I probably already have.

-Brett :)

Hey Brett,

I managed to get several great shots of the fire in the guns and cannons with just really good timing. I did not have a lap top and I wanted to shoot everything at a high file size so I could not afford the luxury of shooting with the motordrive. All except the last one are 30% desaturated (thanks again Shark).

Look for some of my work in Aeroplane Monthly a British Publication and Warbird Digest http://www.warbirddigest.com/ over the next few months. If you want the best Warbird magazine around get a subscription to WD. I also do work for several Canadian magazines such as Canadian Aviator, COPA's Canadian Flight and Aviation Canada. I once did a lot of work for Warbirds International but no longer, can't stand working for free :?

Cheers,

Eric

I agree about the first one. I like the composition and the frozen smoke adds a great touch. You said you had more so I'm looking forward to them.

They are all great but I think I like #2 the best.

Hi Eric,

Love the shots, who knew you could take photos of other then Aircraft :wink: .

Do you plan on haven any of these on your site?

How was The Fighter Factory? :shock: Oh your going to have to go back on the Wix Forum and get caught up with some great recovery news. :lmao:

I'll talk to you later.

Cheers Crazymainer

Rob,

Can you believe Ryan and I were in the Smithsonian at the exact same time :? It would have been a nice little WIX meet. I will post a page of images from Williamsburg and Mt. Vernon when I get a chance. With any luck I will have some inverted Harvard pics this weekend as I'm slated to do an aerobatic shoot with the Canadian Harvards you saw at Geneseo. 8) 8)

Later dude,

Eric

PS. Look at what we did at Geneseo, could you imagine the trouble we could get into at the Smithsonian :roll: These guys would not allow me to bring in my tripod they are so security crazy.

For those that are interested you can see my Air & Space Museum shoat at this link

http://www.airic.ca/html/udvar-hazy_facility.html

smith_2_002.jpg

Hey Eric,

Make Sure you have those Chute Straps and Restraining Belt tight. Question are you going to us a stablizer to hold the camera stable on your body while you do the Loop to Loops :shock: .

Oh by the way I'm going to be doing some back Seat SNJ flying this should be real fun :wink: :p

Take Care

Cheers Crazymainer

Most reactions

Back