Are you posting digital images taken of the prints? Is that why image no 1 has distortion?
Yes, I took them with my phone. I am sorry that I did not mention it. The images don’t have any distortions.

I am trying to find out why most of the pictures don’t have a problem, maybe the camera was stationary enough to not produce the effects

Most people, when they have enough experience with a film camera, can accurately tell whether their shutter is timed somewhat 'correctly' up to 1/30th of a second, Faster than that, it pretty much sounds the same.

So if you're using, say, 1/250th, does it sound like 1/250th, or is there a distinct pause between the opening and closing?

My conclusion ... you have either a multiple exposure issue or you got a mirror finish on the inside of your rectangular lens hood ... other than that, :confused-55:

This camera does not let me take another photo before fully pulling on the advance lever.

Multiple exposures can still be taken by rewinding the film one frame and then advancing one frame to cock the shutter.

... in the picture no3 I see the reflection of the kitchen rug which is outside of the frame and no other photo from the roll contained that rug.

So, your camera takes photos of objects outside the frame? That's pretty bizarre. Do you live in a house of mirrors?

Multiple exposures can still be taken by rewinding the film one frame and then advancing one frame to cock the shutter.

Or the film advance mechanism can simply fail.

Most people, when they have enough experience with a film camera, can accurately tell whether their shutter is timed somewhat 'correctly' up to 1/30th of a second, Faster than that, it pretty much sounds the same.

So if you're using, say, 1/250th, does it sound like 1/250th, or is there a distinct pause between the opening and closing?

No, it is a quick snap.

This camera does not let me take another photo before fully pulling on the advance lever.

... in the picture no3 I see the reflection of the kitchen rug which is outside of the frame and no other photo from the roll contained that rug.

So, your camera takes photos of objects outside the frame? That's pretty bizarre. Do you live in a house of mirrors?

I know, and the reason might be the multiple exposure because the shutter does not close propely, but in this case I don’t understand how the person on picture no.3 is pin sharp. After I took the photo Im pretty sure he moved right away, and if the shutter did not close he should be on the “double expo”

Guys, inside of the camera body there are reflective surfaces behind the lens. See picture attached. Can it be the problem? Shouldn’t it be covered with matte light seal?
Still searching for the cause, as shutter seems to work fine.
3B9EC7A2-B1B9-40C8-B6C6-2928E5E2F4EE.png

Most reactions

New Topics

Back