color vs bw

ognistik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
colordev.jpg

bwdev.jpg

My cousin: Zoe. I've posted other pictures of her before. I took this one a few days ago, she was in the middle of crying and when she saw the camera she stopped the tears. I think I got her expression just in the right moment. A second earlier or later would've been different. But I am having some trouble choosing between color or bw.

hmmm... color or bw. What do you guys think​

Both are really good, but I'm kind of biased to B&W so... B&W.

color, why IMO, do not like how dark the background is in the bw and how her hair fades in to it

Colour but I would bring out the colour in her pretty brown eyes in postprocessing.

skieur

both are good, but i vote color

I like the color the best as of right now, but i think that if the teary eyes and the tear on the cheek were somehow brought out more and made more apparent in the black and white, it kind of blends in, the black and white would be better.

thanks a lot guys!! I appreciate your comments and opinion... so it seems that by votes color wins... but BW is also good. Thanks, one of these days I will try to work on bringing out that tear in BW and also on the color of those eyes in the color one as it was suggested.

thanks!

no problem! keep it up!

I like both the color and B&W, but I like the B&W better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back