Colorado Columbine macro

ccd333

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
community.webshots.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
taken near Rabbit Ears Peak in north central Colorado (August 2004)

171547901YDDagU_ph.jpg

uuuuh another flower... hehe just kidding. Bery very nice pic. I like the colors and I like this flower. That dark blue ang light blue are great

Webshots has not allowed hot linking to message boards for several years. The only way for someone to view it is to copy and paste the URL into their browser. It proabably appeared to wotk when you posted it because your browser had already loaded it.

Use www.Photobucket.com , it is currently the best free host.

I will be going over Rabbit Ears Pass on Sept 1 heading to the Steamboat Springs area for several days. Rabbit Ears is a lush place to find a lot of good macro shots.

Nice colors!!! But DrDan is right...we can't see the pic...ya need to use photobucket. It's great!

I had to copy/paste the URL to see it. It's not to bad when you have a faster internet, but for those who have dial-up, it's a pain in the butt. I never bothered with them when I had dial up.

They are beautiful flowers. I tend to like a short DOF on macro shots but this one may have been better if it were a little longer so more than the pistil and stamen of the lead flower were in very sharp focus. You might consider darkening the background and bringing up brightness and saturation just slightly on the flowers to make the flowers stand out stand out more. That beautiful periwinkle blue you captured should shine out a little more.

drdan and core, thanks for the info. I will look into another host. It does show up on my browser without linking.....it must have already loaded it.

It's funny.....I DID do what you suggested to the image, but just hadn't posted it to Webshots yet. It did make an improvement as you suggested.

Most reactions

Back