Colorado Springs, CO meet-up, April 14

I hate to say it, but I think I'm gonna have to pass on this meet-up. Sorry. If it goes well, plan one for the summer and I should be able to do that one!

...what a TPF salute looks like. However, the photos show the European version of the salute. We're in the USA, so I'm wondering what the Western version would be...maybe the same salute but in the back of a big pickup truck driving over the Grand Canyon. Hmmmm....

Please bring work samples and business cards. Hope to see everyone there!

I'll be getting into town late Friday, and all my household goods are en route from Alabama, so I don't really have any work to show. And, I'm not in business, so I don't have any business cards.

Should I bring something else?

I'll be getting into town late Friday, and all my household goods are en route from Alabama, so I don't really have any work to show. And, I'm not in business, so I don't have any business cards.

Should I bring something else?
Your camera?
:p
I'm in the same boat, I have a website, but I do this as a hobby so I don't have any cards. And I don't have a good printer so I don't have any physical examples.

Bring what you can, I'll have my own samples. Don't worry if you don't have prints or albums to show, we just want to meet YOU.

UPDATE: We're supposed to get snow on Friday, so take care travelling. It's supposed to clear on Saturday, but I wanted any out-of-towners to know about the storm.

They expect 1 to 2 feet of snow out here in Falcon. If I can make it out of my driveway I will be there on Saturday otherwise I will have to wait for the next meetup.

let it snow!!!!! I don't want to work on Friday :) I'm a high school teacher, so snow days are always appreciated!!!

I'm hoping you can get out and make it Lars, but don't press your luck.

Hrm, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it down for this one :(

They expect 1 to 2 feet of snow out here in Falcon. If I can make it out of my driveway I will be there on Saturday otherwise I will have to wait for the next meetup.

Well, I'll be 8 miles up the road, in Peyton, so if you get snowed in, I probably will, too. :er: Last time I was home, I went to Safeway, and found out on the way that the road was closed eastbound at that big intersection. Isn't life in the boondocks fun?:lmao:

[Edit]
Actually, I may wind up snowed up in Salina again. Or Hayes. Or Limon. The weather doesn't like to cooperate with my travel plans for some reason... same thing happened over Christmas.

...you all make it. I'll be there regardless.

I don't mind rescheduling. I don't mind going, either. I'm flexible.

We'll know to talk to the people who are in a copy shop with cameras. (but don't talk to the cameras on the wall)

Apparently the storm turned away. Which is good. Hope to see everyone show up!

EDIT:
Anyone have some of those "Hello my name is: " stickers?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back