Colorgenics

Calliope said:
I wonder how many people who think this is stupid is sharing it with their friends / family to take? :hertz: :crazy:
I've actually seen this before, and did it a few years back. I don't think it's stupid at all, because my situation was different back then, and I got a different profile, too! :thumbup: It's very interesting.

I think it's fun, Calliopallie ... I picked from darkest to lightest and it basically told me to call the morgue ... I did lightest to darkest and it told me that tinkerbell was my best friend and that I could do anything I dreamed of doing. I did the mid tones and split the darks and lights and it told me I needed to seek those with wisdom ...

It makes me feel right at home on the schizo thread!

anicole said:
I think it's fun, Calliopallie ... I picked from darkest to lightest and it basically told me to call the morgue ... I did lightest to darkest and it told me that tinkerbell was my best friend and that I could do anything I dreamed of doing. I did the mid tones and split the darks and lights and it told me I needed to seek those with wisdom ...

It makes me feel right at home on the schizo thread!

That's all that matters! :lol:

my favorite are the 'pick a number, write down the name of a person of the opposite sex, name of someone close to you, pick another number' ones that tell you that the first number is how many years you've been in love with the person of the opposite sex you wrote down ... that also happens to be your soul mate and the next number tell you how long you have till your greatest wish comes true ...

I wig that one out and come up with all kinds of fun stuff!

(I should get a real job, eh? Or at least put some effort into this one?!)

anicole said:
my favorite are the 'pick a number, write down the name of a person of the opposite sex, name of someone close to you, pick another number' ones that tell you that the first number is how many years you've been in love with the person of the opposite sex you wrote down ... that also happens to be your soul mate and the next number tell you how long you have till your greatest wish comes true ...

I wig that one out and come up with all kinds of fun stuff!

(I should get a real job, eh? Or at least put some effort into this one?!)

Why?

Everyone feels despondent at times and you are no exception. You are feeling so depressed because it seems that everything that could go wrong has gone wrong and you don't quite know which way to turn. So like the proverbial ostrich you are trying to bury your head in the sand. But that won't work - you have to face reality.

You are very self-sufficient and methodical. You presume to know where you are going but need to find a person who will recognise the way you are, not be too demanding and who is, as they say in Italy, 'Simpatico'.

You have a high opinion of yourself. It is perhaps because of this self-centredness that you become exasperated when you feel that your needs are misinterpreted by those around you. When this happens - and it does quite often - you feel that there is no-one that can understand the way you feel and it is because of this egocentric self that you are quick to take offence.

You pretend that you are a carefree individual and that nothing really bothers you - that you are so self-sufficient that whatever problems beset you they simply flow off you as water flows off a ducks back. You are experiencing considerable stress, trying to conceal yourself from the rest of the world. In actual fact - deep down, you are not at all happy. You feel lonely and you need someone with whom you can 'Let your hair down' and share your hopes, dreams and high standards. You are imposing unnecessary self restraint on yourself. You would like to demonstrate the unique quality of your character to all and sundry.

At this time you don't particularly like yourself. Everything that you have tried to do seems to have gone wrong. This makes you feel that there is no point in trying to start again. Apart from being stressed and tense, you are angry with yourself and have unadmitted self-contempt. Your refusal to admit that you and you alone is the basic cause of your problems leads to you adopting a headstrong and defiant attitude. If you take stock of yourself, smile a little and let go, everything will turn out OK. Have you not heard of the cliche 'smile and the world smiles with you - cry and you cry alone!'?

Well ... I never did mind about the little things!!! :lol:

Well Ravin, it looks like this one is pretty accurate about you! :lol:

man, i leave ya'll alone for a few minutes...( hours) and this is what happens...

ravin..? your is almost identical to mine...

gotta tell ya calliope...this is too neat.. i enjoyed it... where is the part that tells me about my love life???
oh wait.. i see it... it says i feel the need to be regarded as special..

i thought the short bus and the helmet made me special...???

great thread ya'll... and you sure havent needed me here....
( good thing, these sick folks think i should be helping them....the losers..)

aprilraven said:
man, i leave ya'll alone for a few minutes...( hours) and this is what happens...

gotta tell ya calliope...this is too neat.. i enjoyed it... where is the part that tells me about my love life???

:taped sh:

:lol:

aprilraven said:

You too!? :blushing:

Utmost in your mind is success. um...not really You are constantly seeking stimulation and a life full of experience. You are trying to 'grow' and above all you need to develop freely and to shake off the shackles of self-doubt. You are an enthusiastic individual, full of life with the desire to live intensely. You like contact with others and are enthusiastic by nature. You are receptive to anything new, modern or intriguing. Your interests are many and you are likely to expand your fields of activities. You are optimistic about the future and you deserve every success because deep down you are a 'winner'.

You are very self-sufficient and methodical. You presume to know where you are going but need to find a person who will recognise the way you are, not be too demanding and who is, as they say in Italy, 'Simpatico'. This is so true!

The way things are at this time it is necessary to 'go slow'. All the pleasures that you have anticipated should be left in abeyance until some future date, but all is not lost, you are able to derive and achieve considerable gratification from someone quite close to you. yep

You are on tenterhooks and appear to be extremely nervous and upset. Not that I'm aware of :confused: You are bored and you feel that life has far more to offer than this present day mundane existence. The way that you feel indicates that you have the need for a responsive and understanding relationship. You are prepared to follow up any opportunity which may present itself. However you are very choosy and you refuse to be swept off your feet unless integrity can proved to be 100% genuine. Therefore you are holding back, keeping your emotions in check because before you let down your guard you have to be sure. You are too trusting and you have no desire to be hurt again. You are responsive to conditions around you - but forever under control. This is dead on!

The fear that you may not be able to fulfil or realise all of your ambitions makes you work and play hard. The thought of being prevented from achieving the things you want leads you to play your part with frantic fervour.:er: um...no.

mine was dead on balls accurate. i would post it if it weren't so freakin' depressing :lmao:

JonMikal said:
mine was dead on balls accurate. i would post it if it weren't so freakin' depressing :lmao:

you have the short bus with helmet, too?!?!:blushing:

hmmm... I think I have come to the conclusion that this colorgenics thing only is 100% accurate for the schizophrenics. :lol: Well, except for Alison. She hasn't discovered her schizophrenia yet. Love ya Alison :hugs:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back