coloring book

ksmattfish

Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still
Reaction score
Website
www.henrypeach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm so bored with the coloring books available these days, so i'm making my own for my daughter. Here's the first page. Feel free to down load and color it yourself!

AAAA.jpg

That's a great idea! :D You're obviously running through the whole alphabet for her. This reminds me of the great Dr. Seuss ABC book - my main problem with it was that it wasn't a coloring book! Although it's pretty hard to argue against those fab illustrations.) :wink:

I bet Maisy loves it. :D

These are awesome!!!!! I know my kids would love a coloring book like this!

Great job, and great idea! Hey...since you said you don't mind, maybe I'll print some for my Thursday night childrens group. These ARE different than the same-ol same-ol coloring books. :)

Wow! You're talented Matt (if I may call you that :)). I hope your kid loves them. Hey, even if they don't us lot will. :mrgreen:
Have you thought about getting them published as a book? They seem a lot better than the ones I had when I was a kid.

vonnagy said:
i have a feeling that matt might be a tattoo artist as well...

:lol: I thought about it back in the day :lol:

In about 4 weeks I'm shooting a wedding where the groom is a tatoo artist and the bride is a piercer.

ksmattfish said:
vonnagy said:

In about 4 weeks I'm shooting a wedding where the groom is a tatoo artist and the bride is a piercer.

Okay, and you will SO have to share a few of those portraits with us!! :goodvibe:

terri said:
ksmattfish said:
vonnagy said:

Okay, and you will SO have to share a few of those portraits with us!! :goodvibe:

I'm gonna have to second that. I imagine the whole wedding party would be a shiny colourful bunch. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back