Colors......

PNA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Molas from the San Blas Islands off Panama......

7985-MolasTPF.jpg

They way it looks tilted kinda bothers me.. But i know its not.

nothing about the shot really screams at me though.

No comments....???

I guess no one is interested in cultures outside their own, shame.

That is a silly comment. Just because no one has commented on your photo doesn't mean they aren't interested in other cultures. It means they aren't interested in your photo of another culture.

You've obviously been a member here for awhile so you should know that sometimes it can take some time for someone to leave a comment and threads can get buried quickly.

I think this picture lacks a main subject to focus on. The colors and patterns are interesting but I think it could be better if you took it either closer in - to get more detail - or further back to get more context. I like the second one you posted better, just because it tells more of a story.

I'd love to see more of your photos of other cultures, so please keep posting.

omg... I have been to San Blass twice. I had a 6 month internship a few years ago in Panama City.

Where were you staying in San Blass?

The nicest beaches I have ever seen in my life!

Good shot also, but I would love to see more from the area.

omg... I have been to San Blass twice. I had a 6 month internship a few years ago in Panama City.

Where were you staying in San Blass?

The nicest beaches I have ever seen in my life!

Good shot also, but I would love to see more from the area.

It was a cruise, stopping in Cozmel, MX and Limon, CR as well so time was limited.....what was your intership about???

It was a cruise, stopping in Cozmel, MX and Limon, CR as well so time was limited.....what was your intership about???

oh ok... I didn't know cruises go there, but it makes sense now that I think about it.

I was working in the multimedia field over there. It was part of a canadian internship program that would send new graduate to work in ''poorer'' countries. So basically the Canadian gov't would pay me and I would work for free in a private company over there. It was an awesome program, but since the conservatives took over the gov't the program has no founding so it's on ''hold'' .

Did you ever get to see Panama city?

oh ok... I didn't know cruises go there, but it makes sense now that I think about it.

I was working in the multimedia field over there. It was part of a canadian internship program that would send new graduate to work in ''poorer'' countries. So basically the Canadian gov't would pay me and I would work for free in a private company over there. It was an awesome program, but since the conservatives took over the gov't the program has no founding so it's on ''hold'' .

Did you ever get to see Panama city?

So you're not there now......

Yes, years ago before the major fire in the poorer section. Boarded the train from Colon to PC back then. Wondering if it was rebuilt to better standards. On this cruise we visited only Colon. Rather depresssing conditions, but interesting.

That is a silly comment.

I'd love to see more of your photos of other cultures, so please keep posting.

And just for you Ajay......:wink:

Cario, Egypt.....(posted before)

7985-CarpetManTPF.jpg

Being from the deep South, I first thought of the wrong San Blas and Panama (City), The one located in the Florida Panhandle. That is Cape San Blas (SAnd Blast to the natives) a State Park and Panama City (not to be confused with Panama City Beaches) the counth seat of Bay County. The picture could well have been taken there from the subject matter, Nice pictures, I like the second better.
Judge Sharpe

Being from the deep South, I first thought of the wrong San Blas and Panama (City), The one located in the Florida Panhandle. That is Cape San Blas (SAnd Blast to the natives) a State Park and Panama City (not to be confused with Panama City Beaches) the counth seat of Bay County. The picture could well have been taken there from the subject matter, Nice pictures, I like the second better.
Judge Sharpe

Thanks, Judge......

I'm a bit "deeper" in the South than you; Valdosta, GA and I'm familiar with the Panama City you're referencing.....:D It's party time!!!

Hey, thanks for looking.....

Here's the original shot.

7985-Molas1TPF.jpg

This is more fitting for Panama alright compared with the cropped shot of the OP. In the end of the day, it is the WYSIWYG that count.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back