Photos OK to edit
Just wondered what opinions you have of these? Cheers
1)
IMG_3799e.jpg

2)
IMG_3114ee.jpg

3)
IMG_3039ee.jpg

I like #1 the best..except the one brick /sign that is in the background it draws my eys to it distracting me from the image.
nice job! :)

I never even noticed that actually lol, to busy trying to change the colour lol. Oops, Memo to self, open your eyes.

How did you get the reflection in 1? It looks cool.

Those are fabulous! #1 and 3 are my favorites as I like the "feel" of the movement in the shots.

#1 is phenomenal.. Id go try to sell it to ferrari :D

The first one ive kinda seen before by sutton the most amazing photographer when it comes to motorsport. But his photo was taken in the wet with the reflection of the car, mine just a case of lassoing round the car, copying, pasting, then transform and just flip it underneath.

I might see about editing that block out, its annoying me now, thanks for telling me lol.

To be honest I think the 3rd is the best. I really like the angle and the color of the car. Great composition. The first one I really don't like the reflection, it looks kinda unnatural to me. I really like the second one too but the pit stop sign is distracting. If you could clone that out I think it would be a better shot. But thats just MHO.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back