lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Which is better ?

yirser.jpg

yxueus.jpg

I like the color version better... But I like photography because of color, so I'm a bit biased... :)

But honestly..I like being able to see the subtle colors in the owl, where that detail is lost in the B&W...

I also think the color is better. Not sure why, it just seems to fit the photo better.

I would have to say the color also. The colors in the wings seem lost in blck and white

depends what effect you want to have on the viewer... but i also like the colour personally

colour it is then! cheers everyone

It's such a hard decision, isn't it? Sometimes I split the difference and make it sepia lol.....

I like it in color and black and white, but it really depends on what you plan on doing with the pic since both versions are successful (IMHO)...I liked the B&W because of the raw power it conveyed.

I prefer the B&W for this picture.There's something I didn't like about the background of the color version which made me choose B&W, but I think both are very nice copies of the photo.

I like the B&W one better except for the loss of detail in the bird.
for me, the green backround doesnt do much where as the black dark backround in the B&W really makes the bird pop out at you...

:lol: ok so both then :lol:
I must admit I can't make my mind up

What if you used selective coloring on the owl and leave the rest B&W? It draws attention to the subject, and leaves the detail in that's been mentioned a couple of times..but then you have 3 to choose from. ;)

Most reactions

Back