colours

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After the syringe, now for some more happy outcome of my recent experiments ;)

Composition bugs me a bit on this one.

_MG_0486.jpg

... oh, and i might continue with these experiments, just cleaning up afterwards is always such a pain ;)

Many colours!
Lots of red ... must go check out the syringe post to understand this, I think.
But since I assume the goal was to take a photo of something abstract, there is no real need to "understand" this photo, is there? The colours are what count? And they are really intense!
And I like the arrangement of whatever it is I see here!

Many colours!
Lots of red ... must go check out the syringe post to understand this, I think.
But since I assume the goal was to take a photo of something abstract, there is no real need to "understand" this photo, is there? The colours are what count? And they are really intense!
And I like the arrangement of whatever it is I see here!

Thanks!

The goal was a different image, but that did not come out ... inm particular since the red went everywhere, it was too liquid and wrecked some of the other colours.

nothing to "understand" here, right ;)

B U M P .. even if it is cr*p ... just let me know ;)

You should be bored more often. Your creative juices were flowing.

I think the composition of this is incredible.

I think I can see why the composition might be bugging you - all the lines are leading into an empty space. Feels to me like they ought to be leading to 'something', not too sure what that might be though.

I like the colours and the abstract air to it, but agree with Chris that I feel like the lines ought to lead to something.

(Are these stir sticks?? They kind of look like them, but stir sticks don't have a hole at the end)

Actually, I left that blank space on purpose to inspire fantasy. But it seems to be two edged sword.

That was my second guess. Really. But I thought people would laugh if I suggested that's what they were.

how can you know what my toothbrushes look like?? *checks bathroom to see if Anty is there*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back