Colourvision

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was strolling downtown and saw this dude all painted silver. He was posing in front of this ever changing sign, so I took up position, tossed him some coins to strike some poses and waited for an interesting pic to appear on the sign. He never flinches, and can stand motionless for so long, I was getting tired.

193_9349a.jpg

good find chiller...... makes for an interesting pic :thumbup:

What a fantastic shot on so many levels. Very well spotted!

neat shot chiller, great eye!

It is so good it looks shopped. Brilliant capture. What were the chances Colorvision pops up on that screen :)

Very good one of the street performer ... he is so "b+w" in his being silver.. and the colourvision so colourful ... best background you could get (what more did that changing sign have to offer?). Very worth the wait!

You could rejuvenile our "Street Performers" thread in the Photo Themes with this one. You should be able to find it through the Index threads and all their links ... thus even very "old" threads can be found easily.

this is fantastic! you're lucky! or ... you know what to look for :)

Great shot! There was a guy doing the same thing at Carlos 'n' Charlies in Cancun when I was there, only he was painted in gold glitter. Everyone thought he was fake at first, until he jumped out and scared them. It was awesome :) Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me :-(

Great photo, I love it. ;-)
What else was popping up on the screen in the background?

great capture.. love the colors! nice light and comp too :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for all your kind comments. I appreciate it.
JJP...this is one of those large advertising boards. It changed constantly, and I was pretty lucky to have Colourvision flash up.

Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back