Combative "Contributors"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexColeman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Am I alone in the experience I have had communicating with "Gsgary"? I have found him combative, more immature then I, a 15 year old, and without any meaningful contribution in his 1600 posts. This is not meant to be an attack thread, simply a question posed to other forum members.

Thanks

Am I alone in the experience I have had communicating with "Gsgary"? I have found him combative, more immature then I, a 15 year old, and without any meaningful contribution in his 1600 posts. This is not meant to be an attack thread, simply a question posed to other forum members.

Thanks
banhammer1.jpg

Oh yeah, and IBTL (in before the lock).

Me or him? And with what he has been allowed to do, I would find it hypocritical to lock this thread, something that would condone his combative, and rude actions.

I haven't had a problem with him.
But then, I would like to tell more people to put down their camera and take up something that requires less thought. :p

Whiney threads like this help prove your point about being a mature 15.

Whiney threads, or an attempt at opening an earnest discussion of the attributes of a member, unlike previous attempts in other threads which devolved into a petty argument, and name calling?

To a thread? Sure.

**** off none of it is in focus just because you have a D3S does not mean all your shot are good, these 2 a crap

Sorry but i would not edit it, i would re shoot it, i shoot quite a few dog one i shot a while back
http://gsgary.smugmug.com/Animals/Sues-DeerHound/Image00018/667797129_fvmq5-L.jpg

Well thank you, but the question was not about the photo, it was about the edit .

Delete it

Wrong forum anyway for a thread that will likely produce nothing good. If you have an issue with another members' behaviour, use the Report Post icon
report.gif

I didn't feel the report button was apropos, it was not a specific incident, but a pattern of aggressiveness, and hostility. Sorry about the wrong location, can't move after the fact.

Oh, I like his posting style. Call it tough love. :hug::

Frankly, there are far to many people who give praise where it is not due.
There are far too many people giving critique, who should not, because they have no comprehension of what they are saying.

I find it obtuse and somewhat offensive. Would this be acceptable if he had 5 posts or 5k? What is the official view of C&C? Is it a way to insult members and garner shock value?

Thanks for the move...

Oh, hahahaha...tracing back I also see what a dick you are. Well played.
You're one of those.

That was about as helpful as gary's posts. You're one of those.

I am.
But you keep on defending your OOF images. :thumbup:

One of those?? Who are those??
:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back