Come fly with me...

aarongbuk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone. Sorry not been around for ages but been here there and everywhere, but just not with my camera!
I did however manage to steal a few hours at Malta airport this week to take some pictures. This is of an Emriates Airbus A330 - 200 on take off. I think im a little overexposed, and would have liked more of the landing gear, but these things are moving pretty fast!!
Aaron

airbus-a330.jpg

Slightest bits of overexposure or not ... this is ONE good photo again, Aaron! Wow. You manage to get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close to the planes whenever you go to the airport! It is ever so amazing! This plane is in the process of moving the landing gear already, so you got most of it into your frame ... and sure enough they are fast so I am totally in awe over WHAT all you do manage to get into your photos, zooming in as much as you do. Really worth a :hail:-smilie!!!

Wow thanks for the very kind comments LaFoto and oldnavy170! Im going to the airport again today and the weather is looking ok, so hopefully get something interesting! Again thanks!!

Most reactions

Back