Come in and see: A bit of this and a bit of that!!!

Anelle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.anellerichardson.co.za
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone

Just want to share a few pics from various shoots and some of my own kids.

As always cc is welcome! :)

KS.jpg

This one I cropped a bit off his fingers :-(
JCBW.jpg

This one is of two of my sons. There is only 8 months between C and J (who is adopted).
EbonyandIvory.jpg

Two of my other sons (I have 6 BTW)
DAR.jpg

Mom didn't want naked baby photos :-( I LOVE naked baby pics
CM.jpg

CM2.jpg

JH.jpg

Wow, beautiful work!!! (The watermarks are terribly distracting though)

Thanks! The watermarks: I know they are distracting, but someone stole some photos of mine off a forum before, edited out my unobtrusive signature and palmed it off as her own :-( Now, I'm rather safe than sorry!

Anelle

love these pics.

im used to watermrks and after all they are there for a good reason

they are all stunning, but the second picture is just WOW to me!!!

great shots, love the second one, the crop hardly bothers me everything else about it is so great. these with no watermark would just leave me speechless. understand the need though

sorry to hear about the pictures that were stolen from you...

my favourite is 3. i really love the contrast between the dark skin and the white skin.... (and i say that respectfully)

beautiful.

When I opened this thread, I hadn't planned on commenting, but WOW, beautiful images. I LOVE the one of your two sons. It is amazing, completely gorgeous! Okay, I'm done, :p

Thanks everyone! I didn't expect such positive feedback!

BTW, I love the one of my two sons best too, because of the contrast between the skintones (and because anyone with a 2 year old - never mind two of them - know how hard it is to get time to stay in one spot long enough to photograph!)

Anelle

Very very nice pictures, I like all of them. #2 looks like it could be in a magazine to me.

great shots but the watermark ruins it for me...

WOW! #2 & #5 are my favorites! They are all gorgeous though :)

The watermark took me by suprise at first but I completely understand why it is there. I'd do the same!

Very lovely pics :)

Well my work ins't good enough to warrent a watermark, maybe some day.

Love the pictures, the only one I have issues with is the one with the black and white babies. The white baby looks squinty and unhappy

Great great shots. Captured the expressions perfectly. :)

Which lens do you use for these kind of photo?

Wow, beautiful work!!! (The watermarks are terribly distracting though)

^^ very distracting. That's the frist thing I saw when I looked at the photo. It's not so bad in the last one as it's in the bottom corner.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back