Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.dragster3.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ind_visual.png

I can't find the drool button!!!

Imagine that. A limited edition that is actually limited. Unlike any car the has Limited on it! :048:

@ZombiesniperJr you're killing me Logan!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Dragster3 Why does it have to be about justification????? How about you'll miss out on free shipping if you don't buy it now:biggrin:

@Dragster3 it's a hobby for me as well, but I'm hampered a little by marital equality. What I get she gets unless she doesn't find out!!! LOL

@Dragster3 it's a hobby for me as well, but I'm hampered a little by marital equality. What I get she gets unless she doesn't find out!!! LOL

As long as I don't go way overboard, my wife usually will go "boy's and their toys". She gets her items though. But for the most part my "toys" are much more than hers. Occasionally she does take over one or more of my "toys" though. So, that is a risk.

Just the fact that those lenses have DoF scales on them is enough to make me consider switching to Pentax.

Forget the silver one, buy a black one, silver paint is cheap, I just saved you 400,

Your welcome ;)

Just the fact that those lenses have DoF scales on them is enough to make me consider switching to Pentax.

When all the companies initially stopped including them on lenses. I was like how cheap can you get.

But of course now, your lucky if you get an aperture ring now! Let alone the dof scales.

Next will be the focus ring since AF is getting so good.

And then Zooms will be power zooms and no ring for it either.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back