Come, Sit Awhile

Dionysus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3499670260_1f568d0102_b.jpg

Last edited:
Makes me wonder if that was a nice campfire or satanic ritual location.

Either way, I like the photo minus the telephone wires/poles.

I like this, but I wish there was a bit more contrast to the upper portion so the train and trees stood out better.

The scale doesn't feel right to me. The logs (bench) in the forground are to small an element in the image and serve more as a distraction than a focal point.

Mmm, I disagree KmH. While yes, it's not really a focal point, I kinda like having the bench so small compared to the giant field. All that empty space makes it feel very airy and open. I like that feeling.

Mmm, I disagree KmH. While yes, it's not really a focal point, I kinda like having the bench so small compared to the giant field. All that empty space makes it feel very airy and open. I like that feeling.

+1

I'm forcing myself to disregard a certain comment on this thread.

For the rest, I don't disregard, I simply disagree ;). Except with musicaleCA.

I think this is masterfully done. Sure, there is a big empty space. And yes, the train and trees in the distance don't have much contrast. True also, that the bench in the foreground is rather small in relation to the rest.

And it is exactly how you made these elements connect, and how subtly but also forcefully you draw attention to the bench as focal point - by creating that contrast and focus right there.

Anything more, or less, any more contrast at the top, or any less space in between, would have made that tiny little bench lose it's importance completely.

Skillfully done I say.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back