Hillsong

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just decided to have some fun with photoshop in time for Halloween

C+C is always appreciated

Sith-3.jpg

Looks great! All I would say is a little more definition along the bottom edge of the nose and the chin/jaw line to keep them from blending together so much, but other than that, I like it!

Thanks for the comment! You think burning a bit under the jawline would do it?

-Hillsong

That might do it. Just a few pixels even. Just enough to give some definition so the jaw line won't blend so much with the neck. That's really all I can think of. Like on your, camera right, side of the nose, how it's got just a darker hair line there to give some definition. Just my opinion.

Since it says your photos are ok to edit, I thought I'd show you what I mean. It's just a quickie like 30 seconds, 2 passes with the burn tool, Opacity 100, Scale 0.05, Burn Shadows setting. Just to get that bit of definition. Just wanted to show you half-assed what I mean. =]
sith3.jpg

Ok, Cool :) Thanks for the Tip...now if only i knew a good makeup artist to help me out with replicating that for halloween :lol:

Lmao no kidding! That would be great to have illuminated contacts to get your eyes to look like that too!

For me at least, I think it would be more impactful if there was detail on the shadows on the left side of the subjects face. And I would make sure to have his face in focus if your going to use that cracking skin effect, which looks very sharp compared to the rest of the image (just for the sake of looking uniform).

Also, It looks like you used a very large brush on the neck and lips to seperate the layers, I would spend a good amount of time with a smaller brush to make it look a bit more real.

On the other hand, I like what you did with the eyes (nice and fiery!), which grab most of my attention.

Cheers!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back