come together

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
47269427-O.jpg

:heart:

sweet shot JM.. love the simplicity :thumbsup:

wow... I don't what or where that is, but I love it! nice shot Jon!

Great song, awesome image!!!!!!!!!

sweet shot! Was that just a poster in a storefront window? Very cool!:thumbup:

I never really understood the lyrics to that song, so I don't personally think you really meant the song to play such the role as everyone is giving it. (correct me if I'm wrong, though.)

However, back to the picture. Being who I am, coming from what I do, I get FAMILY from that shot. Yes, all the pictures overlap, which probably is the 'Come Together' title (clever, btw), but when I see it, I see the young and old, married and not, but still with kids. Together, either way. Family, either way. Siblings, spouses, family.

Yeah, I know ... three clicks left of center ...

anicole said:
I never really understood the lyrics to that song, so I don't personally think you really meant the song to play such the role as everyone is giving it. (correct me if I'm wrong, though.)

However, back to the picture. Being who I am, coming from what I do, I get FAMILY from that shot. Yes, all the pictures overlap, which probably is the 'Come Together' title (clever, btw), but when I see it, I see the young and old, married and not, but still with kids. Together, either way. Family, either way. Siblings, spouses, family.

Yeah, I know ... three clicks left of center ...
look at you! :thumbup:

ok, you are not far off. the come together title is just a message of peace...although the song's not too bad ;) in this image i still see a world divided. although lapping, the gaps suggest we're not there yet. just a plea for peace...close in the gaps if you will...that's all.

Daniel said:
Nice concept but it's really the creator of the poster that should be congratulated.
i would but the creator of the piece had no explanation. it was just a wall of images in a structure linking one room to another. i liked translucent look and captured a piece of it. this is how i interpreted the image when i opened it up last night.

thanks for stopping by Daniel. :D

thanks M@ko

Daniel said:
Nice concept but it's really the creator of the poster that should be congratulated.

Yes, like most art, the original creator should be "congratulated." However, congratulations to the photographer who captures the art in a way that allows others to see and appreciate it. Well done, JonMikal! And from the other comments in this thread, I know I am not biased!! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back