comment and crit please

Lamora

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this this morning, just before the sun came up over the mountain. I could hear geese, but could not see any.. bummer. I know it isn't the best shot, maybe I should have waited for the sun, but it was so blasted cold! my hands hurt! But what do you think? IOS-200, f/11.0, shutter speed-1/100. lens 55. I am mainly wanting to know what your eyes are drawn to most. Thanks..

Attachments

• IMG_0024 (1).JPG
    IMG_0024 (1).JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 124
A nice, tranquil scene. I think the WB might be a little cold and there's a large dust spot lower right, but that's easily removed. Because of the evenness of the tones, I don't find my eye being drawn to one particular area over another.

I spent most of the time looking at the cat tails. They take up a bit of the frame. Qudos for getting out in the cold. Some of the best shot take a little self torture haha.

thanks, didn't notice the spot on the lens, I even cleaned them the day before too.. guess i better make it a habit to make sure they are clean before taking the shot.
As far as going out in the cold goes, it really isn't a "me" thing to do, but this was on my way home from dropping my husband off at his truck, I love this area. I just wish I could have gotten some geese shots... :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back