Comments & Critics please

PureRumble

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hit me hard and hit me with no mercy on this one...

brooriginalandbestkv2.jpg

It's cool. It could probably stand on its own without the bottle and flower. If you want the bottle and flower in it, I would position it in the foreground more. I would keep the long exposure to smooth out the water to make it less distracting.

Can you go back at night and shoot this? I think some different lights on this would be cool.

thx both!

It's cool. It could probably stand on its own without the bottle and flower. If you want the bottle and flower in it, I would position it in the foreground more. I would keep the long exposure to smooth out the water to make it less distracting.

Can you go back at night and shoot this? I think some different lights on this would be cool.

Sorry buddy the bottle is already next to the edge on the red stone.

But I do have the thing on photos with longer shuttertime. I didnt even give them a try. But you have a good point there. Now that you say that I will give them a go first thing in the morning!

I'll also take the shot one more time late at night if the bottle is still there!

Though I really like it, I might like it even more if the bottle were lower, or conversely in the upper parts..

it seems like the focus of the picture, and it seems too close to centered in this photo for me.

all in all, a great shot

I'm a humble man who listens to the opinions of others. So here comes the same motive, but the bottle is further away from the center of the shot. This is done by some cropping. I also give you the same motive but with longer shuttertime so the water gets real smooth. However, this has made the flower to get less focus, and it has give rise to dust-spots caused by very low apperture. I will take care of these things if I decide to go with the one with soft water... and this decision, I need your help with :).

PS. Also played around with some settings to make the pictures darker and to give them more contrast...

Well... here they come!

brooriginalandbest2ll4.jpg

brooriginalandbest2yetsji5.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back