TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_6247.jpg

Hi Diana G,

They are smashing dogs and very attractive, but I am sorry you haven't done it justice (no offense meant).

For me, I like their pointy ears, but you have cut the tips off. I know their hair can tend to fall over their eyes, but IMO you had the opportunity to focus on them, but didn't. You need to get him/her to look at you, so next time lay on the ground. At this angle they look lifeless. It's advisable to focus on eyes if possible. What did he/she have his/her mouth in? The pic lacks sharpness.

I expect he/she is a cracking friend, so how about another try?

I hope I haven't come over as rude.

I find it to be underexposed about a stop at least and the focus is really soft. Ditto to what Wino said about focusing on the eyes, which is true for anything that has a pulse generally and also about amputating part of the ears.

Oh no not at all! :) I have honestly hundreds of pictures of him (this is my moms dog..Chester) But this one was different from the rest..I wanted to see what people thought. Thank you for the comment. Here is a better one, one of my favorites actually...I love the expression he gives me
IMG_6215.jpg

Oh no not at all! :) I have honestly hundreds of pictures of him (this is my moms dog..Chester) But this one was different from the rest..I wanted to see what people thought. Thank you for the comment. Here is a better one, one of my favorites actually...I love the expression he gives me
IMG_6215.jpg

Hi again Diana G,

It's a bit tricky commenting on this because I don't what your theme was. Maybe it was of him at play hiding behind plants, maybe a profile, maybe a quick point and shoot because he looked cute, maybe ...... So some comments could be superfluous, but I'll have a go as if it was a portrait -

Well done with the blurred background, the twinkle in his eye, and his sharper face (sharper than the first pic I mean). His blown (on my monitor anyway) back is a distraction, as are those plants especially. I hope you don't mind, but IMHO perhaps something like this better shows off his cheeky face? Couldn't do anything about the plants. It's all subjective anyway.

IMG_6215.jpg

Mind you, if it's a point and shoot whilst he's playing, and bearing in mind how difficult they can be, you must be pleased with your one.

IMG_6215.jpg

Hi again Diana G,

It's a bit tricky commenting on this because I don't what your theme was. Maybe it was of him at play hiding behind plants, maybe a profile, maybe a quick point and shoot because he looked cute, maybe ...... So some comments could be superfluous, but I'll have a go as if it was a portrait -

Well done with the blurred background, the twinkle in his eye, and his sharper face (sharper than the first pic I mean). His blown (on my monitor anyway) back is a distraction, as are those plants especially. I hope you don't mind, but IMHO perhaps something like this better shows off his cheeky face? Couldn't do anything about the plants. It's all subjective anyway.

IMG_6215.jpg

Mind you, if it's a point and shoot whilst he's playing, and bearing in mind how difficult they can be, you must be pleased with your one.

He was sniffing around the bush. I just called his name and he looked up and I took the shot. His expression is cute. Thanks for the comments

Most reactions

New Topics

Back