Comments Pls :)

rohitabc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello All, This is my second post, hope you guys like it...

Two-1.jpg

untitled15.jpg

untitled3-1.jpg

The third is the strongest image to me. The first is distracting with all crud floating on the water. The second is just bland to me there's no real point of interest in it for me.

The third is an interesting composition and the near black background with the light coming in from the upper-left provides that rim-light separating the primate from the background. My complaints are the sharpness, his face seems a bit soft, and blown highlight on the top of the stump on the left.

I agree with Pugs, the last one is the best. I find the first shot not really interesting, the second is nice but the blown out area affected the image negatively.

I like the first one, the water doesn't bother me, after all, nothing you can do about the stuff in the water, but the sharpness of focus isn't quite there on the face and eyes. Second is hurt by the hot spots. Third one is just awesome. Good work!

Not only is the last one the best of the three, it's downright excellent IMO. Sharp, beautiful lighting, pleasing colors, nice composition, etc. It might have been nice to see more of the background if possible, but interestingly this way it almost looks like a museum piece (rather than a live animal), which is in and of itself kinda neat.

The ONE comment I might make is you may want to heal/clone out the very small amount of background that we see on the right there... two vertical arcing lines of... something. They're a little distracting.

The other shots aren't overly exciting (though the goose would have been nice if we saw more of his eyes), but that third shot is choice. Nicely done.

the first one has a great pose but if i were you i would photoshop out the crud in the water.
the second one's focus is a little off to me. i dont know why it just is.
i love love love the third one. Its great! the lighting is amazing and the little bit of pink in the wood matches the pink on the nose. truly an amazing capture.

Most reactions

Back