Comments Welcome

Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, spent my entire weekend updating my site with a new look and deleted 400 old pix off and reduced it down to 107 approx brand new photographs taken in the last week. Added a PRO IMAGE page with picture details, downloads as well and just added 3 new portraiture pages.
Any and all comments welcome.
PS: If anyone wants to swap links, e-mail me. Thanks

René

www.renebruunphotography.com

Looking good Rene, nice easy to follow layout and distinction between subject types. One minor criticism, why not have a e-mail link behind your "e-mail guy" image? Nice to be able to click on him and have it pop up already addressed to you ready for comments?

Cheers, Lol

Excellent idea, noted and done! Thank you. Just changed it a little to make it even easier to browse by having pix side by side instead of under each other also.

The guy on the home page looks like DeNiro from taxi driver! Dont worry about print sales. I had none either and my site is about 2 years old. I had lots of enquiries, then I added Paypal to all images to buy but then no-one bought them. I think some people are sceptical about purchasing prints on line..... Anyone else got the same response???

Most reactions

New Topics

Back