Commercial Shoot: Restaurant

burnws6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got hired to do a shoot of a restaurant. Owners loved the final pictures...but of course, I come here to receive my dose of criticism. :)

DSC_1120_1_2copy.jpg

DSC_0883_4_5copy.jpg

I have some more, but it's a pain to resize them.

ok... a couple more....

ADSC_0090copy.jpg

ADSC_0166copy.jpg

18copy.jpg

I really dig image 4. I like the shot of the bathroom too.

The pictures came out great. They all have a very mature and classy look to them.

the food looks good, not a fan of the interiors. The HDR's kind of cheapened it.

You would have gotten better results by bringing your strobes into the restaurant and balancing the flash with the ambient light inside and outside.

I really dig image 4. I like the shot of the bathroom too.

Thanks! I think it's my fav from the set.

The pictures came out great. They all have a very mature and classy look to them.

Good! Thanks!

the food looks good, not a fan of the interiors. The HDR's kind of cheapened it.

You would have gotten better results by bringing your strobes into the restaurant and balancing the flash with the ambient light inside and outside.

I'm still experimenting with HDR, haven't nailed it yet. As far as balancing strobes with ambient....already tried it at another place and I wasn't to happy with it.

My WL would have been enough to light the crap out of it....but there was so much mood lighting in there.... i don't know.

Learning process.....

I think that #3-#5 are great, however, I agree with switchfx about the HDR not helping the interior shots. I want to sip on #3. :lol:

I think that #3-#5 are great, however, I agree with switchfx about the HDR not helping the interior shots. I want to sip on #3. :lol:

lol, well... the job was food shots....and I got about 20 other ones just like that. And as long as the reaction is: "I want that", mission accomplished.

But I need more HDR techniques. I've seen interior HDR look amazing. Just not doing it right.

the tone mapped dining room is meh, the rest of the shots work nicely

Most reactions

Back