Common Prairie Flower

drdan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
thegoodsleepstore.com
I don't know the name of this but it is common around here. This is just at sunset with the last few rays of sun.

DSC01380re650.jpg

Oh, DrDan, you get so see soooo many nice flowers - and you manage to always get such wonderful photos of them! This one is yet another example of your art of flower photography! Very nice!

I love flower photos. Do you think I should send in more of mine, too? However, none of "mine" are as exotic as yours. Can't provide any prairie flowers from where I am ;).

Of course post them. If you post some that didn't turn out as you hoped in the critique forum you can get some tips on improving.

My two biggest techniques are to get in very close to the flowers and do some PS enhancing after the shot.

Hey. I just noticed that you are from the Springs. I'm up here in Centennial. Nice flower shot. I love the quality of light you captured.

Daniel

Lots of phot opportunities here. I actually like the prairie as much or more than the mountains for photos. There are chances for good macro shots about every ten feet on the prairie this time of the year.

Most reactions

Back