Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken (Handheld) with Vivitar 400mm on Canon EF, ASA 800
210594_021_F800_03_09_3_1.jpg

Bigger Here

Last edited:
Question - is this one of those mirror reflex lenses (or whatever they're called). I ask this because the bokeh is a bit unusual to my eyes.

Question - is this one of those mirror reflex lenses (or whatever they're called). I ask this because the bokeh is a bit unusual to my eyes.

No, it's a thorugh and through telephoto, Mirror lenses have some very pronounced donughts from what I have seen. The oddity you see in the bokeh is actually the grain of cheap 800 speed film cropped a bit, understandable when people are used to seeing digital images by the truckload. Later on I'll post the unpeocessed shot so you can see the crop but, it's just the film grain.

Great shot! :thumbup:

Ive found birds to be my favorite thing to photograph. It seems very relaxing, doesn't it?

Later on I'll post the unpeocessed shot so you can see the crop but, it's just the film grain.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/battousaiofnphiles/Photos/Animals/210594_021_F800_03_09_3.jpg

Great shot! :thumbup:

Ive found birds to be my favorite thing to photograph. It seems very relaxing, doesn't it?

Thanks.

Well, it depends really, I like to walk with my birding equipment, and if you like to photograph the same easy to shoot birds then yes indeed. I do like the challenge of getting shots I never have before, but I do have to stop every now and agin ans swipe one of these easy shots. I make it as hard a possible by creaping as close as possible but...can ya really fault me on that. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back