communication

For something I try to avoid in my pictures, you make it look good....

Steve

Love the way it changes from light to dark so smoothly.

like it :thumbsup:
simple and effective

anicole said:
Oh ... I immediately thought of that movie with Meg Ryan's ex husband ... what's-his-name ... where he was a ham radio operator and had contact with his dad that was dead ...

Anyway ... I like it a lot! I keep staring at it to see what appears out of the 'mist' ...

Yeah, I know, JonMikal ... I'm ill ... :crazy: ... but I like it.

(we need to talk about this one for Yamis -- excellent idea!)

Frequency..awsome movie, and you are right..it totally reminds me of "Frequency".
JM, I had to sit and stare at it for a good while to finally come to appreciate it. Now I love it. It looks like something you would see in an old war documentary...or to me it reminded me of the long treks when you get out in the middle of nowhere Texas on I-10 going towards El Paso..nothing but nothing, bald mountains and powerlines.

i like this one!! it took a while to grow on me, but the more i look at it the more i like it :thumbup:

Postive comments okay here i have two I would have had them without the warning. It reminds me of a minimalist charcoal I once saw at a gallery. The drawing was shades of charcoal with one small dead tree in the center.

Second comment you are a lonely person in your soul arent you..... but then we all are or we wouldn't hide behind cameras..

Wow. I really, really like that. One of the best photos I have seen in awhile.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back