Compare Canon 20D and Nikon D200!

hey thanx for all the input.

i have also been doing some research online and found that many people have said that they have a 'focusing problem' wit the 20D Canon. No examples are ever shown but i have heard that quite a few people have had to send their cam back to Canon to get it re-tuned (?), so that it would focus proberly!

Anyone made that experience?:grumpy:

Rose said:
hey thanx for all the input.

i have also been doing some research online and found that many people have said that they have a 'focusing problem' wit the 20D Canon. No examples are ever shown but i have heard that quite a few people have had to send their cam back to Canon to get it re-tuned (?), so that it would focus proberly!

Anyone made that experience?:grumpy:
I have 2 20D bodies, and I haven't come accross the issue, thus far.

I just sent my 20D back for that issue. It started with the 10D. The autofocus tends to miss the subject and focus behind. Canon fixed it and shipped it back to me in 8 days, so I'm happy. Cleaned the sensor too ;)

Digital Matt said:
I just sent my 20D back for that issue. It started with the 10D. The autofocus tends to miss the subject and focus behind. Canon fixed it and shipped it back to me in 8 days, so I'm happy. Cleaned the sensor too ;)

so its this something once fixed, forever fixed ?! did you have this problem right from the beginnig or did it happen after a while? and does it only occur when using auto focus or with manual aswell?

i wonder what this problem is, do you find it happens mostly when you use a small aperture/small depth of field, or in any/all situations...?

what an unfortunate occurance, wonder if its only some bodies that have that problem. Did canon say anything else about it, if they have many cases, what can be done to eliminate the problem when taking the photo..?

Most reactions

Back